K+E Energy Balls
December 3, 2017
They are super easy to make every weekend and then store to snack on throughout the week. We are so busy with everything right now, plus it’s the holidays, so it’s great to have something premade that we can grab and eat on the run. When you’re busy all day it’s so easy to grab something unhealthy and just eat it without thinking, but with these energy bites lying around all the time, it’s so easy to stay on track! It also doesn’t hurt that they are delicious! This recipe is so easy to make, if you try it, we know you’ll love it!
18 little big bites
Ingredients (Tap to make them disappear!)
- 1/3 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup Raw Cashews
- 1/3 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup Pitted Medjool Date
- 2 tbsp Organic Peanut butter or Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1Place nuts in a food processor and pulse until fine grain.
- 2Add dates, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. Pulse until it sticks together, but not too hard.
- 3Roll mixture into 1" balls and place them on a pan in the fridge for half an hour to harden.
- 4Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Bring this burger to your next BBQ party.
A look inside Erinn's yoga class in streets of Burlington.
6 Ways to keep calm and enjoy the busiest time of the year.
How to stay healthy with essential oils.